Friday, April 6, 2012

First Music Review from Kronicles

Naturally, Kronicles of KD's first music review has to be hosted by the expert. And the expert would be....Dave, Kronicle's contributor of the awesome review of "The Sitter".

Dave amazingly let me (K/Myst) write a review for him of Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns and Eminem's Recovery for his blog Dude I'm in a Band.  The the review was loads of fun to write, especially because I was comparing two albums that I purchased at the same time, and which one do I still listen to now?



So, check out Dave's blog, the first music review Kronicles has participated in, and eagerly anticipate more.  Actually, I might not hold my breath waiting for more music reviews, unless you want to jump over to my writer i was blog and read this review of Breaking Benjamin, but it's not really a review, more talking about the music and how it relates to my life.  Although I do hear Nickelback has a new album out, and I haven't heard it yet.  Groan all you want, I do rather like Nickelback, so maybe there will be a review sometime this summer.  We'll see.  In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment